Monday, January 3, 2011

Changed view on Leadership

Leadership class has helped me realize what a real leader is and how they act.  I thought that leaders could only be made, it was who they were and the genes and characteristics they had.  But over these past 7 classes, Mr. Monaco has taught us that a leader can be made from observing and the persistence and patience to become one.  I understand how hard it is to be a good leader and all the hard work it takes now.  It takes an open mind and to be easy to talk to but still a strong backbone.  Even the smallest acts of leadership count and i've been noticing it more now throughout my peers and throughout myself although I still need work I know through desire and strength I can accomplish my goals and the ability to become a good leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment